User avatar
lukasberger
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:41 pm

Running 1853-01-01

User avatar
lukasberger
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:45 pm

Actually I will hold off a bit since we're missing turns from all major nations other than Germany! Oops, and Russia as well.

User avatar
bjfagan
General of the Army
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: Los Angeles, USA

Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:57 pm

lukasberger wrote:Actually I will hold off a bit since we're missing turns from all major nations other than Germany! Oops, and Russia as well.


Sorry, forgot to copy mine over. Thank you.


Running the turn now. Adding a blank turn for Austria. 1/1/1853 coming up.

User avatar
lukasberger
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:05 pm

New turn coming up!

User avatar
lukasberger
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:47 pm

1853-02-01 up!

User avatar
lukasberger
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Ok, sorry screwed something up :(

Fixing it now!

User avatar
coolbean
Major
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:34 am
Location: Baltimore, MD, USA

Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:02 pm

Damn, I missed the last two turns. Sorry guys. I was off of work this week to wrap up personal items and prepare for my wedding. I was completely out of my rhythm. I took the week off because I have to report to Seattle for training for the month of April. I should have internet access to submit turns, but my schedule could be hectic and we may be going out to sea for a few days here and there. Just as a heads up. When I return in May I am getting married. I should be able to return to normal turns at that point at the latest.
"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting... but never hit soft."
- Theodore Roosevelt

User avatar
lukasberger
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:11 pm

Turn's up!

User avatar
lukasberger
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:12 pm

coolbean wrote:Damn, I missed the last two turns. Sorry guys. I was off of work this week to wrap up personal items and prepare for my wedding. I was completely out of my rhythm. I took the week off because I have to report to Seattle for training for the month of April. I should have internet access to submit turns, but my schedule could be hectic and we may be going out to sea for a few days here and there. Just as a heads up. When I return in May I am getting married. I should be able to return to normal turns at that point at the latest.


No worries! As long as I'm running the turns, I'll continue to fill in any of the main nations who miss a turn with a blank turn, which should minimize any damage that comes from missing a turn or two!

User avatar
Lynxyonok
General
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:16 pm

Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:03 pm

lukasberger wrote:No worries! As long as I'm running the turns, I'll continue to fill in any of the main nations who miss a turn with a blank turn, which should minimize any damage that comes from missing a turn or two!


Speaking of, did we ever establish who is still around and who is not? The diplomacy chatter has been eerily quiet...

User avatar
Field Marshal Hotzendorf
Captain
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:45 pm

I'm still in it till the end. :)

User avatar
nemethand
Colonel
Posts: 314
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Budapest

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:11 am

Field Marshal Hotzendorf wrote:I'm still in it till the end. :)


AFAIK, me too. Still need 15 mins to submit the turn.

User avatar
lukasberger
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:24 am

Lynxyonok wrote:Speaking of, did we ever establish who is still around and who is not? The diplomacy chatter has been eerily quiet...


Running today's turn now.

Germany, the UK, Austria, Russia, USA, China, Japan and Holland are all regularly sending in turns. Italy had stopped, but Tyler's filing his turns again now. I think the new Belgian player is still playing as well.

So seems like we only need players for the OE, Spain and Sweden.

User avatar
lukasberger
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:08 am

Lynxyonok wrote:Speaking of, did we ever establish who is still around and who is not? The diplomacy chatter has been eerily quiet...


As for diplomacy, I've just been super busy irl. Want to do more, but absent a crisis I'm just hanging on :)

I suspect that's true for many players. Eventually we'll get past the early years, get our nations built up, get some wars going and things will take off! It's just going to take some time to get to that point.

User avatar
coolbean
Major
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:34 am
Location: Baltimore, MD, USA

Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:35 pm

Yes I think most nations are focused on scrambling/building in the colonies. Last game once most of the colonies were picked up, minus a few in Africa, people got itchy fingers and the fun started.
"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting... but never hit soft."

- Theodore Roosevelt

User avatar
De_Spinoza
Lieutenant
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:54 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria

Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:18 pm

Would anybody know the string used to add claims? As it is now, national objectives don't give claims on objective regions, as should be the case. I think adding the claims would be a more elegant solution than simply forcing annexation through script in cases where nations seek to acquire their national objectives (as I'm trying to do as Austria against Wallachia now).
Fiat iustitia Image Pereat mundus

User avatar
Vezina
Lieutenant
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:29 pm

Moving the last stuff out of my apartment today. I'll need another blank turn, but I should be back to normal after today.

User avatar
lukasberger
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:14 pm

Vezina wrote:Moving the last stuff out of my apartment today. I'll need another blank turn, but I should be back to normal after today.


No problem. I'm auto-supplying blank turns for anyone that doesn't get theirs in :)

User avatar
lukasberger
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:24 pm

Running today's turn now. Also just a reminder that I will not be able to do tomorrow or Sunday's turns.

User avatar
Field Marshal Hotzendorf
Captain
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:57 am

Going to be out of town until Friday the 8th and won't be able to submit turns. Thank you.

User avatar
Lynxyonok
General
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:16 pm

Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:11 am

China is open and ready for business. We've got pretty much everything. And even if it's not listed now, we can readily make it available.

Xianfeng the Ninth

User avatar
lukasberger
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:28 pm

New turn is up. I was unable to include the French turn as my internet chose the last 30 minutes or so to cut out, grr, and thus I didn't see the ord till it was too late. Sorry about that.

User avatar
Vezina
Lieutenant
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:14 am

Went ahead and put early August up.

User avatar
lukasberger
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:50 am

Vezina wrote:Went ahead and put early August up.


Thank you! Got back a bit late.

User avatar
Lynxyonok
General
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:16 pm

Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:15 am

China is requesting GM intervention to force peace with Taiping. It's the third time around that we have wiped all of them, down to the last man and ox wagon. War score is in +60s, but they won't reply to any proposals.

So if they don't surrender this turn coming up, please make them...

User avatar
bjfagan
General of the Army
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: Los Angeles, USA

Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:18 am

Lynxyonok wrote:China is requesting GM intervention to force peace with Taiping. It's the third time around that we have wiped all of them, down to the last man and ox wagon. War score is in +60s, but they won't reply to any proposals.

So if they don't surrender this turn coming up, please make them...


Just because you kill them off that doesn't mean more won't join up to continue the fight. This is a rebellion after all. It ends at some point.

User avatar
PhilThib
Posts: 13704
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:21 pm
Location: Meylan (France)

Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:52 am

FYI, Taïping will NEVER sign peace with China, it will go on and on with rebellions, unrest, "allied rebellions" (e.g. Nien bandits in Central China, rebelllion in the sinkiang, etc..), until some time...and some conditions are met: Taiping leader has died, year is around 1864 and Ningguo (Nanking) has fallen to Imperials

Prepare yourself for 15 years of hard time
Image

User avatar
Lynxyonok
General
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:16 pm

Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:01 am

PhilThib wrote:FYI, Taïping will NEVER sign peace with China, it will go on and on with rebellions, unrest, "allied rebellions" (e.g. Nien bandits in Central China, rebelllion in the sinkiang, etc..), until some time...and some conditions are met: Taiping leader has died, year is around 1864 and Ningguo (Nanking) has fallen to Imperials

Prepare yourself for 15 years of hard time


All their leaders are long dead, and every province is under my control... Sigh... NM keeps dropping, and there aren't any Taiping mobs to kill to boost it up.

User avatar
bjfagan
General of the Army
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: Los Angeles, USA

Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:57 am

Turn coming up.

User avatar
nemethand
Colonel
Posts: 314
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Budapest

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:17 pm

need another 10 mins to submit the turn

Return to “PON Conflict in Europe - Redux”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests