kgsan
Corporal

Help

Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:42 am

I ordered AACW this morning (but only after the download link on ageod's AACW website was up and running). I placed my order and began downloading and everything seemed OK. However after downloading the file (which in retrospect seemed to end a bit sooner than I had expected) I get a corrupt file dialogue when I try to run the setup program.

When I go back to the Telechargement site to try to re-download the file it asks for my e-mail and access code from my confirmation e-mail. However, I don't seem to have received an access code in the e-mail. The It only provided an order number and a serial number, but none of these are accepted by Telechargement to allow me to re-download.

I am presumably overlooking something obvious but any assistance from ageod would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

kgsan

PhilThib

Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:45 am

We'll check that right away ? Please send an email to contact@ageod.com for further correspondance. If you have an email adress at hotmail, please do NOT use it, this may be the cause of the whole problem :tournepas

kgsan
Corporal

Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:54 am

PhilThib wrote:We'll check that right away ? Please send an email to contact@ageod.com for further correspondance. If you have an email adress at hotmail, please do NOT use it, this may be the cause of the whole problem :tournepas

Thanks for your quick response Phillipe, my e-mail is on its way.

Regards,

kgsan

kgsan
Corporal

Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:48 pm

OK, now that I am home again and can access my original confirmation e-mail I see that it has a download link within it which I can use to get to the site to re-download the game setup. :bonk: I apologize for not seeing this option before and thank Phillipe and the ageod staff for their, as always, quick response to a customer's problem.

Pocus

Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:23 am

adding a message of mine here, so I can see at a glance that every things is either settled or under processing in the Armory forum.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “AACW Technical support / Aide technique”