Henry D.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:48 pm

wyrmm wrote:Resent last file I sent.
Nothing received...

Did You send it to my new e-mail-addy? :siffle:

Regards, Henry :)
Henry D, also known as "Stauffenberg" @ Strategycon Interactive and formerly (un)known as "whatasillyname" @ Paradox Forums

"Rackers, wollt Ihr ewig leben?" (Rascals, Do You want to live forever?) - Frederick the Great, cursing at his fleeing Grenadiers at the battle of Kunersdorf

"Nee, Fritze, aber für fuffzehn Pfennije is' heute jenuch!" (No, Freddy, but for 15p let's call it a day!) - Retort of one passing Grenadier to the above :sourcil:

wyrmm
Private

Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:20 pm

Doh. :bonk:

Henry D.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:55 am

wyrmm wrote:Doh. :bonk:
I'll take that as a "NO". :niark:

Regards, Henry :siffle:
Henry D, also known as "Stauffenberg" @ Strategycon Interactive and formerly (un)known as "whatasillyname" @ Paradox Forums

"Rackers, wollt Ihr ewig leben?" (Rascals, Do You want to live forever?) - Frederick the Great, cursing at his fleeing Grenadiers at the battle of Kunersdorf

"Nee, Fritze, aber für fuffzehn Pfennije is' heute jenuch!" (No, Freddy, but for 15p let's call it a day!) - Retort of one passing Grenadier to the above :sourcil:

cobraII
Captain

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:18 am

just some input even though 1.07 is out but it would be a good idea if possible to make it so that say when your running low on supplies you can cut the rations to the troops because the south did that a lot. at end of war pretty much all they ate for a day was a couple pieces of bacon, a ice cream sized scoop of grits or somthing to that consitiency, and a handful of rice maybe a little bit more trying to remeber from book i read

Return to “American Civil War AARs”