mxsinder1
Conscript

Ok another short AAR

Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:01 am

Alrighty, my last AAR was overly short, and I will try your collective advice next time I play as the Union. The big deficiency was trying to write the last one during my lunch break where I could not actually launch the game to review myself. So on this one. I am going to post the pictures of the end result and you can all say whatever you like about what you see in the pictures. If you want more pictures to review, just ask and I will post anything I am able to. Such as perhaps a pic of Polk and his division in Northern, Illinois or images of all the cities that lack depots in his wake. If I go back and attempt to continue this combat, I still want to see if I can take Chicago. In the last turn (i didn't check after the "victory" he was surrounded by superior forces, 3 commanders and could not move to ANY adjacent location. So without further ado, view the pics!
Attachments
september victory 4.JPG
september victory 3.JPG
september victory 2.JPG
september victory 1.JPG

mxsinder1
Conscript

Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:09 am

Was just thinking, heh, don't mind the "easy" foreign intervention settings as it obviously never got there, I turned it way down hoping to see how that would play out this scenario. Oh well, there's always next time. When the wolf shows you his neck, you don't rear back and reveal yours, you bite.

Return to “American Civil War AARs”