Trueknight
Corporal

AACW any side. [First PBEM]

Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:38 pm

Hi everyone!

I got this great game a few days ago, I did some "training" with the AI and now I'm ready to take on my first PBEM game; I'm looking for an opponent, not a master of the game, if possible .

I don't have any preference about the scenario, or the side and I will be glad to use any mod, setting or house rules that can make the game as realistic as possible.

In the next week i can assure at least one turn per day, after that i'm afraid i couldn't make more than 2-3 turns per week, most of them in week-ends.

I hope someone can step up...PM me if you're interested.

Thanks in advance

Trueknight
Corporal

Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:57 pm

I found my opponent. Thanks anyone.

Trueknight
Corporal

Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:20 pm

Sadly my game isnt' even started, so again I'm asking if someone is willing to play. Same conditions I've stated before...2-3 turns per week, no preferences about any side. I'd like to try the new version of "Coming Fury" mod from Clovis when it will be released (It shouldn't take so long...I hope).

Anyone interested?

Setenza
Civilian

Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:30 pm

Hi,

I have also bought this game few days ago and I am interested to play against a human player.

I 'd prefer to play on the basic game and so begin the game quite soon. I have no preferences for the side to play...

Tell me if you are still interested!

S.

Trueknight
Corporal

Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:30 pm

Sorry, man, but I found an opponent just a few hours before you wrote and i really can't afford to take on 2 games at time. I hope, ad I'm sure of it, you'll find soon someone who can answer to your challenge.
Thanks anyway.

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”