Crimguy
Lieutenant

OK Ready for PBEM!!! Either Side

Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:50 am

I'm looking for an opponent. I prefer someone in or near my timezone (United States Pacific Coast or Central/Mountain) because I've tried keeping a decent pace with persons across the globe prevents those great nights when you start flipping turns back and forth every hour.

I'll play either side. I suck against humans, btw, so this will promise to be a big ego boost as your success is virtually guaranteed.

email to mgschwartzstein (at) gmail (dot) com

Mr Dimbleby
Private

Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:53 pm

I sent you an e-mail about a PBEM game. I would prefer union, but based on the the PBEM that I am doing I apparently need a lot of practice on CSA ..... so I am good with either.
"At ease was never that easy to me. I don't relax by parting my legs slightly and putting my hands behind my back. That does not equal ease. At ease is not being in the military. 'I am at ease, bro, because I am not in the military.' " - Mitch Hedberg

Crimguy
Lieutenant

Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:04 am

Mr Dimbleby wrote:I sent you an e-mail about a PBEM game. I would prefer union, but based on the the PBEM that I am doing I apparently need a lot of practice on CSA ..... so I am good with either.

Email sent.

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”