Hello all, looking to start a second PBEM, I need more turns.
I could do average 1 turn per day for business days and more on weekends. I would like to see the same commitment from my opponents. I want to play as WE, but could consider other sides also. The scenario shall be Full Campaign scenario.
Proposed settings and house rules :
- Delayed Commitment: small
- Foreign Entry: Normal
- Attrition: Historical
- Automated Replacements: OFF
- Battle Planner: OFF (not working in PBEM)
- Activation Rule: Always activated
- Randomized Generals: No
- Naval Boxes: Standard
- Extended Pool: No
- Easy Supply: Off
- Traffic Penalty: High
House rules :
1) Japan fleet shall operate in Pacific ocean only with exception of 1 cruiser and 4 destroyers/TB units which could be used in Mediterranean or Atlantic.
2) Japanese troops shall not be used outside of Japan or China.
3) No forced activation of Hinderburg. No Russians in Germany, no Hinderburg. This is actually the vanilla game rules.