FightingBuckeye
Lieutenant Colonel

CW2 Game (Rebel opponent needed)

Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:05 pm

I'm looking for a rebel opponent to try my hand against in a full campaign. The below are game options I'd like to go with, but I'm not really too married to any of them. The one thing I don't think I want to try is the veteran leadership option where you don't know if your leader is active or not. I am willing to try some different settings in the other options.

[ATTACH]33321[/ATTACH]

Some house rules I'd like:

-Only flatboats past mussel shoals, nothing else. I'm willing to go with nothing past mussel shoals as well.
-Cavalry artillery only in cavalry divisions

I thought I had another one, but I'm blanking at the moment. Feel free to add your own or discuss any of my options/house rules.
Attachments
gameoptions.jpg

Straight Arrow
General

Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:47 pm

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Our time zones are not too far apart for comfort and I don't mind cavalry artillery only in cavalry divisions.

Mussel Shoals Alabama?

I like using historical generals, I'm a history buff, and I don't care much for automated replacements.

PM me if you are interested.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth.

FightingBuckeye
Lieutenant Colonel

Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Straight Arrow wrote:I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Our time zones are not too far apart for comfort and I don't mind cavalry artillery only in cavalry divisions.

Mussel Shoals Alabama?

I like using historical generals, I'm a history buff, and I don't care much for automated replacements.

PM me if you are interested.

I will have to take a rain check as I have already have a taker who beat you by about an hour or so. Sorry!

Let me see what the time demands are before committing to a 2nd game. But I'll definitely contact you when I have the time.

Straight Arrow
General

Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:26 am

Sounds good.

Thanks for the quick answer.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth.

FightingBuckeye
Lieutenant Colonel

Thu May 07, 2015 3:44 pm

I've just recently completed my first PBEM, have a 2nd ongoing, and am looking for either 1-2 more depending on opponent gaming speed. I'd like to either face an experienced CSA as the Union or take on an inexperienced Union as the CSA. Both the games I've played or currently am playing are as the Union and I haven't played as the CSA in PBEM or much at all vs Athena.

PJL
Lieutenant

Thu May 07, 2015 5:10 pm

Well, I wouldn't playing another CW2 game as the CSA again. Haven't played CW2 PBEM for a while, so it would be nice to get a game going.
Nico - Icon

'From without a thousand cycles
A thousand cycles to come
A thousand times to win
A thousand ways to run the world'
- Nico, 'Frozen Warnings'

FightingBuckeye
Lieutenant Colonel

Fri May 08, 2015 2:40 pm

I am no longer looking for further opponents at this time as it looks like PJL and another have answered the call to arms.

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”