Gray_Lensman

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:27 am

deleted

RangerBooBoo
Private

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:42 am

I have this image in my mind of some Customs agent sitting in front of his home computer playing the game muttering " just one more campaign and I'll send it on"

Rafiki

Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:33 am

RangerBooBoo wrote:I have this image in my mind of some Customs agent sitting in front of his home computer playing the game muttering " just one more campaign and I'll send it on"

[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

Coldsteel
Sergeant

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:24 pm

RangerBooBoo wrote:I have this image in my mind of some Customs agent sitting in front of his home computer playing the game muttering " just one more campaign and I'll send it on"

Now this is funny!

Coldsteel
Sergeant

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:25 pm

I will say, the people at AGEOD have been GREAT with this though. . . I will surely purchase from them again in the future.

Coldsteel
Sergeant

Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:26 am

tic toc, tic toc.. . . . .

Rafiki

Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:03 am

Sounds like you'd better pay that customs agent a visit soon.... ;)

But to be serious; hereabouts, when packages are sent by mail, one usually getsa tracking number that can be used to check up on a package's progress. Is there anything like that available in this case?

Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Pocus

Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:08 am

Sound abnormal, this delay.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

PhilThib

Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:37 am

Please note there were some delays as the company processing the shipping was closed during Xmas vacation and lost a few days early January checking the inventory...most back orders were processed recently and the average 2 weeks postal delay shall come on top :8o:

Sorry about that, I have not been informed about it only today :p leure:

Coldsteel
Sergeant

Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:20 am

PhilThib wrote:Please note there were some delays as the company processing the shipping was closed during Xmas vacation and lost a few days early January checking the inventory...most back orders were processed recently and the average 2 weeks postal delay shall come on top :8o:

Sorry about that, I have not been informed about it only today :p leure:

Ok. . . well I hope that means it should be arriving soon. . . . I just got BOA from the Matrix site and it came in 4 days. . . . (I'm really enjoying it might I add!). . . . these 2 websites have opened up a bunch of new great games for me!

Coldsteel
Sergeant

Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:28 am

Just wanted to let you guys know that I did receive my game today!!!!!

Rafiki

Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:33 am

Good news indeed :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Pocus

Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:02 pm

At long last!

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Ian Coote
Major

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:08 pm

Hi coldsteel glad to see you got the game {its a winner} Once you get up to steam, I highly recommend runyan99's leader mod, in the mod section, if playing the april 61 full campaign.

Coldsteel
Sergeant

Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:48 pm

Ian Coote wrote:Hi coldsteel glad to see you got the game {its a winner} Once you get up to steam, I highly recommend runyan99's leader mod, in the mod section, if playing the april 61 full campaign.

You know, I used to consider myself a little tech savy. . .but I have NO CLUE how to MOD a game. . . it just seems like it is a lot of work, and any little mistake can ruin a game. . . .
Like with the updates that you download for these games, , , , after you download them. . . . do you have to move the files into one of the games files? Or does it automatically do that for you?

Sorry, I'm sure there is probably a better thread for this. . . .

DirkX
Lieutenant

Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:41 pm

if you have the hardcopy mods and anything else arent a real issue , you can simply new install if you make a mistake
for the updates, thats easy because they auto install ^^

funny note: i bought my game from matrix, so it came the other way round , from the us to europe and i had to wait about 2 weeks either :P

Ian Coote
Major

Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:14 pm

Hi coldsteel,I'm a bit of a dummy too when it comes to installing mods,but runyan99 gives pretty good instructions on what to do to get his mod into the game.Graylensman's railway updates are a must too,but there official and are included in patch updates from Pocus.After you have been around this forum for awhile you will discover that Ageod supports their games better than anyone else on the internet.

Gray_Lensman

Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:26 am

deleted

Coldsteel
Sergeant

Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:46 pm

Gray_Lensman wrote:Correction:

Only half of the RR updates are "officialized", into the game. I am working on the other "half" now, and will be posting (fast install) uploads periodically. These updates will continue to be comprehensive for each update build. The current build "20080202" was just posted last night and is meant to install after the v1.09 patch of the game. (It adds more changes that will be "officialized" in a month or so). and actually builds onto what is now included in the v1.09 patch of the game. You can download it now, or wait for a later official patch that will "officialize" the rest of the RR patch, but it could be a good month or two until then.

ColdSteel:

The RR MOD is only a MOD in name, because I am working it that way to keep from having AGEod update the game everytime I fix an individual RR line. It is uploaded in a .ZIP format, which if you set up the extraction correctly, will automatically, install the files into the correct folders, overwriting the files to be corrected. see: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=6249 for downloading and installatioin instructions. If you can comfortably use WinZip, you should be able to install the RR MOD files without any problems.

Regards

Great, thanks a lot, let's see what I can do!

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”