zooter
Captain

westphalia

Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:18 pm

I made Magdeburg part of France, but Westphalia is still on the diplomacy screen, with its treaties.

PhilThib

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:39 am

Can you elaborate? When is this? When was Westphalia created? Why would you want Westphalia to disappear if Magdeburg was later given to France? Need more detail to understand the possible issue, if any?

zooter
Captain

Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:13 pm

since things are not what they should be in the game I figured I'd go around and take bits of other countries. I attacked Prussia for attacking independent acting Bavaria. Westphalia was created as part of the peace treaty with them. Later I decided I wanted Magdeburg as a jump off point for a future war with Prussia, so I took it, built up French loyalty and it was given to me in a peace treaty which Westphalia sent me. This happened in the spring of 1806.

veji1
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:44 pm

BTW, I am in early 1808 after having defeated Prussia, the Tilsit event fired as it should (well except for the force teleport, see other thread) but now in 1808 I don't have the option to create Westphalia in the F4 screen although I own Hannover and the Hamburg/MAgdebourg regions... Is there something amiss ?

PhilThib

Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:29 am

zooter wrote:since things are not what they should be in the game I figured I'd go around and take bits of other countries. I attacked Prussia for attacking independent acting Bavaria. Westphalia was created as part of the peace treaty with them. Later I decided I wanted Magdeburg as a jump off point for a future war with Prussia, so I took it, built up French loyalty and it was given to me in a peace treaty which Westphalia sent me. This happened in the spring of 1806.

You mean you attacked Westphalia?

Return to “Help improve WON”