DaemoneIsos
Sergeant

Top of screen is cut off

Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi,

I am very excited to be playing Napoleon. :)

Unfortunately, I am missing the top edge of the screen, and can't seem to find a way to access it.

Some buttons are very far up along the top edge, and I can't access them. Also, certain instructions must be up there as well, since I am only able to read incomplete messages. This is generally crucial in the F1-10 screens especial F2, F5 and F9 which seem to have important information and buttons at the top.

I have tried many combinations of window and resolution on the AGESettings screen, but all remain cut off at the top (and possibly the bottom?)

I have a 4k screen running in 4k resolution (3840x2160).

Can you please advise?

Also, in the unit building screen, I cannot scroll to the right to see more available units, since the icon for the mustering location covers the right hand chevron. Is there a way around this?

Many Thanks!
-Jon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pocus

Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:10 am

You'll need to run the game in a window, no more than 2560 pixels long I would say. Agesettings allows you to do that, if you have trouble with it, support can guide you through the process: support@slitherine.co.uk

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “WON Technical support / Aide technique”