typhoon
Corporal

Piedmont

Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:06 am

Just trying to figure out what France does about Piedmont. They are at war with Piedmont and have a war score of 0. However they seem to occupy and control all of the territory both militarily and loyalty wise. Do the French need to make peace or can they just ignore the war. Sorry if this seems a silly question but cannot figure out why there is a war I can do nothing about. Although this could all be down to my understanding of the game and there may well be a very simple solution as I have found no other posts asking this question.

veji1
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:13 am

typhoon wrote:Just trying to figure out what France does about Piedmont. They are at war with Piedmont and have a war score of 0. However they seem to occupy and control all of the territory both militarily and loyalty wise. Do the French need to make peace or can they just ignore the war. Sorry if this seems a silly question but cannot figure out why there is a war I can do nothing about. Although this could all be down to my understanding of the game and there may well be a very simple solution as I have found no other posts asking this question.

Piedmont is actually still in existence in Sardinia. If you want to make peace just attack Sardinia (well you'll need a fleet to get there) and then force them fo sign peace for money and tada.

typhoon
Corporal

Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:14 am

thank you missed Sardinia

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”