Shri

Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:50 pm

@Byrd
I think the minesweepers are more or less USELESS, we had some debate about their "CLEANING MINES" but nothing came out of it.
In PBEM, the WE player has a very big advantage, why?

British Army a-historically is fully deployed including Colonials and Indians on Western Front by October 1914.
You can a-historically recruit British and Colonial/Dominion troops in 1914, these could not be done till mid 1915 in RL.
French do not lose North-East France due to the low time and pace of Kluck (the super-fast Kluck is a STUKA not a ME-262)
You avoid the HARA-KIRI in the Hills for no loss to NM.

And several more.. making WE "a-historically strong". EE is weak as in RL, also EE has lesser man-power reserves than even RL, so EE is weak and rightly so.
CP is weak initially in 1914 (by 25%), 1915 and 1916 it is ok - balanced and then 1917-1918 it is slightly stronger than it was. (maybe by 5-10%)
Rascals, would you live forever? - Frederick the Great.

Byrd
Lieutenant

Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:23 pm

Shri wrote:@Byrd
I think the minesweepers are more or less USELESS, we had some debate about their "CLEANING MINES" but nothing came out of it.
In PBEM, the WE player has a very big advantage, why?

British Army a-historically is fully deployed including Colonials and Indians on Western Front by October 1914.

Good to know. Making the colonials available later doesn't sound like a big thing, but what do I know.

Return to “Help improve EAW”