PANGI

few observations...

Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:49 am

Hi guys, first of all let me congratulate you for the new game. Despite the fact i didnt play it yet, i'm quite enthusiastic about it and look forward to it. Especially love the map. Great work.

But still... i just came around the AARs and other threads and saw screenshots and found some minor errors which should be fixed in the future.

Firstly some misplaced pictures of the leaders:
Russian general Pavel Plehve has wrong portrait. Currently the one of minister Vyacheslav Plehve. This is the real Pavel Plehve.

There is also german general Nikolaus Herzog von Wuerttemberg. I'm not sure which member of this family he should be, but definitely not the one on the portrait. There is duke Wilhelm which served in austrian army and died in 1896 - link

EDIT: also noticed that picture you choose for the german crown prince is not ideal. i believe it was taken sometime around ww2 and he looks too old there.

...and some wrong pictures for the soldiers:
there are two wrong pictures for the austrian cavalry. This looks like austrian dragoon from around 1850 which is unsuitable. the green uniform for dragoons was cancelled in 1867. and this looks like artillery officer from the start of ww1. Austrian cavalry at the start of the war was in unifroms from 1867 regulations and looked like this: dragoons, hussars, uhlans - and there 1914 modifications of the outfits (only grey covers for the helmets and caps)

also this russian pioneer looks really obsolete. he is in uniform from 1878 russo-turkish war. surely since russo-japanese war this uniform wasnt in use. i believe russian pioneer uniform was the same as the infantry...

sorry for nitpicking but i think this can be solved. And again thanks for you great work!
ImageImage

GlobalExplorer
AGEod Veteran

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:28 am

Aren't you the graphics artist? Not for this game perhaps .. but why don't you make a few nice graphics for us? ;)

PANGI

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:40 am

i'm still making graphics for you. don't worry :D
ImageImage

GlobalExplorer
AGEod Veteran

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Great

Return to “Help improve EAW”