DuAll
Conscript

Amphibious landing & upgrade

Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:39 pm

Hi guys :)

I have a question about landing operations. When landing troops, can you make them attack outright using the distant landing option? For example, can I storm directly the Turkish cities on the Mediterranean coast?
And, if there is a marine among my troops, does it help the whole troops keeping their cohesion? As for my fleet, how exactly is the shore bombardment helping in the process? While at it, what commander traits are best when executing a landing?

I wanted to know as well, if I have fighter planes or other units that could be upgraded, will they be upgraded if they are not in their original country. For example, a British plane in Greece?

Jim-NC

Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:28 am

One thing to note on the shore bombardment. Don't do it with a fleet containing transports. They tend to get smacked around and sunk. For some reason the coastal artillery likes to hit transports. Yes you can make them attack by using distant unload. The fighter can upgrade in other countries (Britain's will most likely be in France after all).
FYI - be careful landing where there is an enemy fort. There was an issue in 1.0 about that, not sure if it was fixed (it mostly concerned player vs. player, not player vs. AI).
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DuAll
Conscript

Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Many thanks, Jim-NC!

Return to “To End All Wars”