twynn
Conscript

Installation help please.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:11 am

I downloaded the beta patch, i extracted it into my steam civ 2 folder. but when i run my game it still shows im using version 1.04. not sure what im doing wrong. any help?
thanks in advance.

twynn
Conscript

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:27 am

twynn wrote:I downloaded the beta patch, i extracted it into my steam civ 2 folder. but when i run my game it still shows im using version 1.04. not sure what im doing wrong. any help?
thanks in advance.

I figured this out. it is gong to a civil war II / civwar2 folder. My next question. After getting the patch to work, and updated. I still cannot rename units. delet, space, backspace..nothing seems to work properly. If someone could please let me know what im doing wrong id appriciat it.

DrPostman

Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:26 pm

twynn wrote:I figured this out. it is gong to a civil war II / civwar2 folder. My next question. After getting the patch to work, and updated. I still cannot rename units. delet, space, backspace..nothing seems to work properly. If someone could please let me know what im doing wrong id appriciat it.

Are you using 1.05 RC8? The previous release candidate nerfed name changing but it got restored
in the most recent release.
"Ludus non nisi sanguineus"

Pocus

Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:51 am

That or you are trying to rename an army stack, and you can't.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “Help improve CW2”