loudscott
Private

NM not paid for Blockade Decision

Sun May 19, 2019 2:52 am

Not sure if this has already been discussed so I apologize in advance if it has. The Union starts in Early April 61 with 85 NM. The 'Complete Blockade' decision states that the costs will be +$50 -1NM and -15VP. When you select the decision the NM is reduced by 1 in the upper left display. HOWEVER, after executing the turn the NM is 86 and the tooltip giving the historical recap says 'Morale past turn initial amount: 85' and 'Will to fight & National Resilience: 1' and Final Amount: 86' so bascially no NM cost for instituting the Complete Blockade decision. I also performed the discount double check and rolled the turn back and did not execute the blockade (unselected it) and got the exact same result, i.e. 86 NM on turn 2.

So am I missing something or is this a known issue?

Thanks,

Scott

<EDIT> Ok i would have deleted this post but I can't see how. After more testing I beleive I have this ciphered. Since you get a +1NM for the Sumter Bombing event this is added to -1NM for the Blockade decision which (obviously) nets to zero. Since the net is zero the tool tip just drops that part of the notification completely which is where I got confused.

Durk

Re: NM not paid for Blockade Decision

Mon May 20, 2019 4:19 am

Yes, your new knowledge helps. Also remember there are some random events which means there is not a deterministic singular outcome.

Return to “Civil War II”