Gen.DixonS.Miles
Captain

Mexican-American War=Your thoughts?

Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:49 pm

I want to know if it would be acceptable to the community if a Mexican-American War mod or scenario were added to the format of Civil War II. Also, one question, has this already been discussed and thwarted? If so, please tell why. Furthermore, has the subject matter of the Mexican American War already been touched upon in games like PON and BOA 1&2?
“In my opinion, Colonel Miles was a drunkard, a coward and a traitor, and if I had the power I would have had the United States buttons taken from his coat.”

Elble, Sigmund-Soldier with the 3rd U.S. Infantry

Elble, an officer on the frontier who knew Miles well

Carnium

Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Gen.DixonS.Miles wrote:I want to know if it would be acceptable to the community if a Mexican-American War mod or scenario were added to the format of Civil War II. Also, one question, has this already been discussed and thwarted? If so, please tell why. Furthermore, has the subject matter of the Mexican American War already been touched upon in games like PON and BOA 1&2?

It would be a good and refreshing campaign as it was NOT covered in BOA/WiA (this covered the period till 1815) and PON (this covered the period from 1850 -1920).

Gen.DixonS.Miles
Captain

Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:34 am

Anyone else? (Sorry I miss typed American!:bonk :)
“In my opinion, Colonel Miles was a drunkard, a coward and a traitor, and if I had the power I would have had the United States buttons taken from his coat.”

Elble, Sigmund-Soldier with the 3rd U.S. Infantry

Elble, an officer on the frontier who knew Miles well

PhilThib

Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:40 am

I'll be glad to help if you want to start working on this one :thumbsup:

Return to “Civil War II”