Grim.Reaper
Conscript

Options and Settings: Scripts?

Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:48 am

I was looking at the options and settings available from the main menu. One of the tabs is scripts. According to the tooltip it says this tab is used for enabling and disabling certain historical events. When I click on this tab, I get a blank tab with no options showing where I can enable or disable anything. Am I missing something? Shouldn't there be something shown on this tab? Thanks!

Pocus

Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:19 am

Hello,

Right now, no such script can be enabled with this panel, but we plan to add somes in the future.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Grim.Reaper
Conscript

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:29 am

Ok thanks, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

OneSwellFoop
Conscript

Re: Options and Settings: Scripts?

Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:59 am

I realize this is quite an old post so I'm guessing the Scripts were never added to the game since this tab is blank on my game that I purchased in 2018.

grimjaw
General

Re: Options and Settings: Scripts?

Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:31 pm

AFAIK, the function was never implemented. Since it's been five years since the last update, I think it's safe to say that page will remain intentionally left blank. ;)

I've never looked into what it would take to add things to that tab, or if it's even possible without engine changes. I'm working on a mod right now, but since I've got the hood up, so to speak, I'll see what I can see.

Return to “Civil War II”