Q-Ball
Lieutenant

Supply Movement

Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:57 pm

I have read the rules for supply movement and played some, but I am still a bit foggy on how supply movement works. I am hoping some of the more experienced players can fill in the blanks.

1. RR Moving Supplies: How does this work? I am playing a game as CSA, and I have a string of depots, but ammo does not seem to move forward on it's own; I typically have to go get it via supply wagons. Is that normal, or is that because I don't have FULL rail capacity? Is that a precondition for ammo/supplies to begin to accumulate at forward depots?

2. Stockades: Do stockades move supplies like Depots do? Seems like they do, as stockades typically accumulate supplies.

3. Naval Supply: HOw does this work automatically for the Union? Will a transport unit full of supplies automatically Unload them if the transport docks in a region with land units that need supplies? Is that how that works? Or will it actually attempt to load more supplies up to it's capacity from that region?

4. Indians don't seem to use/need supplies at all; is that right? If so, useful trait out West

Ace

Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:17 pm

1. Ammo does not move because there is too little of it anywhere on the map in the first place. In the next patch, ammo production will be improved.
2. They receive it, they do not move it.
3. I think they will fix this for the next patch
4. That is wad. They were living of land.

Return to “Civil War II”