Geohff
Corporal

Luck be a Lady, just tonight or all month?

Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:03 am

Everything was going along swimmingly until Late September. Then all the sudden I got pummeled. So out of 5 battles (all of which were fairly close considering in four of five AI slightly outnumbered me I was on defensive and AI was attacking, and the other one I greatly outnumbered AI), I lost 4 and stalemated one, (the one I outnumbered my attackers). In looking over battle reports luck went all their way, lucky shots, my guys being cowards and etc. So I was curious, how is luck calculated? Is luck re-calculated for every fight, or if its your lucky month (or two weeks) do you get luck benifits in all your fights? Seems a bad series of fights can happen but that turn seemed just a wee much too unlucky.

Gen.DixonS.Miles
Captain

Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:43 am

April 1861-January 1862 it's been nothing BUT stalemates whenever I get into battle not even a slight surprise just constant stalemate in battle for MONTHS.
“In my opinion, Colonel Miles was a drunkard, a coward and a traitor, and if I had the power I would have had the United States buttons taken from his coat.”

Elble, Sigmund-Soldier with the 3rd U.S. Infantry

Elble, an officer on the frontier who knew Miles well

Pocus

Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:24 am

Luck indicator appears only if the average of the combat dices of your units are rather good, there is no separate 'luck roll' if you wonder...

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “Civil War II”