gbs
Colonel

The need for an AACW2 bone.....

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:55 pm

I haven't posted here much in the past but have lurked forever and plan to be more active. This forum isn't yet dead but is definitely comatose. We need some excitement here. I come here every morning only to see that the last post went up 19 hours ago or some such. There has to be more to show than a picture of the map taken from outer space! :p oke:

StatboyVT
Sergeant

Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:41 pm

gbs wrote:I haven't posted here much in the past but have lurked forever and plan to be more active. This forum isn't yet dead but is definitely comatose. We need some excitement here. I come here every morning only to see that the last post went up 19 hours ago or some such. There has to be more to show than a picture of the map taken from outer space! :p oke:

Agreed. I'd really love a few nuggets of info, such as days per turn, etc. With more regions in AACW2, I'm also hopeful for a better Shenandoah Valley game. In the first game there was no real incentive to hold onto it as the South, except to protect your flank. Also, I'd like more info on unit design. Hopefully we're given some more leeway this time, as I don't want to be forced to put Cavalry in my Infantry brigades like in the first game.

I actually got back into playing AACW to kill some time, and I'm playing with Clovis' SVF mod. Having a blast. Still, I can't wait for the new game!

wosung

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:24 am

Posting one or two elaborated AARs by some beta bunnies just before release would be a great teaser.
And arguably better do it at the Matrix forum. More readers.

Best regards

Return to “Civil War II”