Henri
Conscript

Crsh in late Caesar-Pomepius

Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:13 am

The game crashed and requested that I send you the log which I e[ATTACH]21744[/ATTACH]nclose. This was very late in the game when Caesar had passed Byzanthium, Anthonius was mopping up Spain and another strpng army was helping in Spain and around Southern France. All ships were in a fleet nering Byzanthium to pick up Caesar eventually.
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Bohémond

Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:51 am

Henri wrote:The game crashed and requested that I send you the log which I e[ATTACH]21744[/ATTACH]nclose. This was very late in the game when Caesar had passed Byzanthium, Anthonius was mopping up Spain and another strpng army was helping in Spain and around Southern France. All ships were in a fleet nering Byzanthium to pick up Caesar eventually.

You seems to run low on memory.

If you exit the game and reload the turn does it happen again ?

Regards
Marco, perché vai così forte in salita?» «Per abbreviare la mia agonia.

Henri
Conscript

Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:10 am

Actually I reloaded the game from a save a couple of turns before, and I did not crash again when I passed the same point. I HAD been playing for hours without pause, so it is quite possible that I ran out of memory if the game does not recover memory after every move. I have had no previous crashes, so I was not saving. Lucky for me that the game autosaves once in a while.

Henri

Return to “AJE Technical support / Aide technique”