Ironclad
Sergeant

In Hannibal - replays showing the wrong side

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:11 pm

I don't know if this has been reported but from a quick glance the first beta patch doesn't seem to address it. This is my first game using the Hannibal expansion and its a pbem game. So the issue is we have the CAR replay showing the Romans and vice versa - odd though on at least one turn it worked properly ie SQR file for the Romans but reverted back to CAR the next turn.

Franciscus

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Hi

Strange indeed. The point you mention about it working ok in one turn but not in other hints on human error ?...

Anyhow, I do not play PBEM, maybe some player can help you more on this =

Sorry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

burroughs
Private

Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:03 pm

I am the Carthaginians in this PBEM and indeed in my game interface when I launch the SPQ replay with the Roman symbol it takes me to Carthaginian side and the other way round so on occasions I was sending a .rpl file after I checked on my end for which side it is going to be. I didn't work as expected each single time as Ironclad described that above. Moreover I happen to be playing two PBEMs of BOR - 1st Punic 264 BC and Pyrrhic Victories 280 BC and the same situation reoccurs - I need to launch SPQ replay to see Epirotic one and again SPQ to watch my Carthaginian turn replay as we use the joint turn resolution method there. I think that it also affected loading the saves - loading EPI file from the inerface used to take me to SPQ side in the 1st Punic so not only sides, but even scenarios got criss-crossed. What the ...?

Return to “AJE Technical support / Aide technique”