kvob
Conscript

Payment problems

Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Hi
I'm posting this in the forum because I'm not sure if my e-mail got through.
First, my pre-order number is 623. I payed using Paypal but there was a crash during the process. I have since received an e-mail from Paypal as receipt of payment but I have no way to download the game (or serial key).

I clicked on the 'contact us' button on the bottom of the page and sent the details of my problem. However, I received 2 e-mails back. One said that my e-mail had been sent and received. The other said that there was a failure to deliver my e-mail. As you can imagine, I'm pretty unsure as to whether anybody got my message or not. I hope this can be resolved soon and that I will finally get a copy of this game.

Regards
Kenneth O'Brien.

kvob
Conscript

Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:23 pm

It's probably worth mentioning that I've just read MASB's thread and it seems I have encountered the same problem as him both in payment and attempted contact.

kvob
Conscript

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:18 pm

I've just re-sent my original e-mail and (once again) received 2 contradictory replies. One says that it was correctly sent, the other says it has failed.
I originally started this thread in order that somebody from AGEOD would see it as there appears to be no other course of action open to me. However, almost a day later and I've heard absolutely nothing. Just a simple acknowledgement that my problem is being looked at would have been the polite thing to do.

As I have already paid for this product (and have the Paypal receipt to prove it), I expect it to be resolved quickly.

PhilThib

Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Kenneth, I already answered you via the website and I suppose everything is now in order. Please confirm in case nothing happened or the matter is yet unsolved :)

kvob
Conscript

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Yes. Download link and key now received. Game downloaded and installed (looks good). I'm sure this game will be up to AGEOD's usual high standards. Thanks for all your help. :)

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”