lodilefty

RUS {public beta} Patch 1.05 RC1 = April 23, 2012

Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:13 pm

We plan to get this official quickly, to fix some serious game engine issues.
Then, we will continue to improve the Database.

Enjoy!

Revolution under Siege
April 23, 2012 – beta Patch 1.05 - RC1
==================================================================================

The patch is a comprehensive patch, meaning it can be applied directly over your initial game installation setup version.

Due to an enormous number of Alias, syntax and Event-reference errors, all AI-scripting events [except those for Finland Scenario] have been removed, pending rework. The errors are so wide reaching, that it is questionable what the effects are. With the events gone, we can start to see what the AI really does, and build new, well-documented, scripts from that.

Latest game engine [120422] fixed numerous bugs

Bugs corrected
- Most officers should be promotable (except special historical cases)
- Some mistakes on DON portraits corrected.
- Bug corrected on red 75 and 105mm howitzers.
- Bug of Siberian Whites NM and EP losses during the Polish Intervention is corrected.
- Some in game texts mistakes corrected
- “Twin polish fights” bug is corrected
- Illegal characters removed from LocalStrings (; $ “)
- International Unicode text substituted for special charaters in Aliases and Unit/Group names
- Python script checks run: multiple Unit and Region Aliases corrected [thank you LaFrite!!!]

Scenarios affected/updated
Drang nach Osten
Grand Campaign
November 1918
May 1919
Poland 1920

Balance
- Reds now start the Grand Campaign with 120 NM (110 NM on Kolchak coup campaign), Southern and Siberian Whites with 90 NM.
- More Red Guards in minor communist cities.
- Red have more recruits available at the start of the Grand Campaign and Kolchak Coup campaign.
- Mobilization option is now much more efficient for the Reds, less efficient for the Southern and Siberian Whites.
- Raise money option is now less efficient for the Southern and Siberian Whites.
- Mobilization and raise money option now only cost 1 NM (instead of 2 NM) for all factions.
- Moscow and Petrograd produce more money and conscripts
- Tachankas now have the same speed as armored cars
- All factories now take 3 months (6 turns) to be built
- Red battleships in Kronstadt can now be repaired properly
- Northern Whites can now recruit militia (instead of peasants)
- All other Whites faction can recruit less militia
- Southern Whites independences recognition is now cheaper, but foreign alliances are most expensive (10 NM for Baltic states, 20 NM for Finland, 10 for Caucasus League).
- More supply is produced in Moscow, Rostov, Ekaterinburg, Omsk, Tzaritsyn, Petrograd and Kiev.
- Sidorin is no longer a Training Officer
- Depots will ease the Polish Intervention in the Grand Campaign
-The Polish Intervention will not occur if the Siberian Whites are below 120 NM (Southern Whites morale conditions unchanged)

As allways, a full ChangeLog is available in your Windows Start Menu under Revolution under Siege
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Tamas

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Hey, I was just thinking about firing this up again. Cool!

picaron

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 pm

I do not deal because the menus do not join in Spanish, it he is so difficult? :(

:wavey:
Sorprende al enemigo mediante la estrategia y el secreto, mediante lo inesperado y la rapidez de tus operaciones

Dulce bellum inexpertis

Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne
General of the Army

Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Cool!

jack54
Brigadier General

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Thank you, again!
AGE games I own; RUS ,AJE, BOR, H:ToR, AACW, WIA, ROP,NC, CWII, Espana 1936, TYW
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PhilThib

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:02 pm

picaron wrote:I do not deal because the menus do not join in Spanish, it he is so difficult? :(

I checked all the sources and found back the menus buttons in Spanish, plus some texts.... all is here, but it may not be very accurate or has not been checked since months... :thumbsup:
Attachments
RUS_Spanish.rar
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 254 times

picaron

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Thank you for the explanation, Phil

Sorprende al enemigo mediante la estrategia y el secreto, mediante lo inesperado y la rapidez de tus operaciones

Dulce bellum inexpertis

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Happy news! Very thank to the devs. :happyrun:

lodilefty

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:46 pm

PhilThib wrote:I checked all the sources and found back the menus buttons in Spanish, plus some texts.... all is here, but it may not be very accurate or has not been checked since months... :thumbsup:

I'll include these in next version, and you can then tell me what else is needed!
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 am

lodilefty wrote:I'll include these in next version, and you can then tell me what else is needed!

You may include this too, if the yellow-blue icon is not missing elsewhere (there is another one, not used?, IIRC).

lodilefty

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Official patch, with Spanish enabled.
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?24544-RUS-Official-Patch-1-05-April-26-2012&p=233710&viewfull=1#post233710

Patience, as more is to come with improvements and fixes!

Thank you!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Return to “Help to improve RUS”