Scipio
Private

Two Minor Bugs

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:37 am

I've gotten pretty far into the Red campaign and no show stoppers so far.

I've ended up with two Nadiozhny's. Also, I can't seem to change the control status of Pleshkovo from Green in order to trace a supply line, even if I station a division there for a few turns. It's pretty significant since it's on one of the two rail lines to Omsk.

Is there a limit on the number of generals? I'm not sure I'm getting more Red generals even though I order one every turn.

Once the ammo bug is fixed in the engine, this seems to be pretty much WAD, as far as I can tell. The White AI seems a little passive, but maybe the modders will be inspired. I might try Fatal Years after the next patch.

The developers should bribe Narwhal and Baris to do an AAR like they did for ROP to drum up some more interest in this. It's really got incredible potential.

Laruku
General of the Army

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:45 am

I like the AAR idea. I have read that AAR and it's awesome. :D

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Thanks :) It is very enjoyable to read Narwhal AAR writings indeed. He prepares it so well as well as he prepares his deadly moves ! :D

In my Red game I had cavalry brigade that take control of the town (With a flag)and 80% MC showing in toolptip but the color was showing white as MC ownership .

There is somehow more delay in gaining MC I guess from previous games maybe related to more factions. Greens?

barbu
Captain

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:57 pm

Scipio wrote:Is there a limit on the number of generals? I'm not sure I'm getting more Red generals even though I order one every turn.

The MaxDate ( = latest date) for a general's appearance is set in Events/RUS F3 Options Leaders Reinforcements.sct . I edited mine to 1922 for everybody. May lead to more "doubles" appearing, but at least I never run out.

Narwhal

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:03 am

Scipio wrote:The developers should bribe Narwhal and Baris to do an AAR like they did for ROP to drum up some more interest in this. It's really got incredible potential.

Thank you for the comment. It will have to wait a little, though, as :

- I want to finish both my AAR. I did not plan to start WiA2 before finishing RoP's AAR, but there was the free gift opportunity

- RUS is not stabilized. Especially as I would do the DNO scenari. From reading the forum, there are still some bugs. I am not too sure, though. Haven't played lately

- I have some time. AAR are massively time-consuming.

- I master the new features of RUS a little better. I still don't understand the requisition and other special orders very well.

- I would use Clovis's mod - so I would wait for it to be stabilized.

Return to “RUS Technical support / Aide technique”