Kotik
Lieutenant Colonel

Were to send bug reports?

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:55 pm

As the title says, were to send bugreports? I have a script error and I have complied a rar file with both the entire log and scriptreport. The error dont make the game unplayble but it is slightly annoying because it pop up at the end of every turn.
"Saw steamer, strafed same, sank same, some sight, signed smith" From "The Thousand Mile War" by Brian Garfield.

Clovis

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Kotik wrote:As the title says, were to send bugreports? I have a script error and I have complied a rar file with both the entire log and scriptreport. The error dont make the game unplayble but it is slightly annoying because it pop up at the end of every turn.

Post here the files. In any case, this error will be fixed in the release.
[LEFT]Disabled
[CENTER][LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[LEFT]SVF news: http://struggleformodding.wordpress.com/

[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

[/LEFT]

Kotik
Lieutenant Colonel

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:10 pm

okelidokeli :thumbsup: (Ned Flanders style)
"Saw steamer, strafed same, sank same, some sight, signed smith" From "The Thousand Mile War" by Brian Garfield.

Clovis

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:26 pm

To fix the bug, unrar this file in the RUS/events directory. This bug has no consequence in the game indeed but is irritating. :bonk:
Attachments
POLAI_2.rar
(3.24 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
[LEFT]Disabled

[CENTER][LEFT]

[/LEFT]

[LEFT]SVF news: http://struggleformodding.wordpress.com/

[/LEFT]

[/CENTER]

[/LEFT]

von Sachsen
Captain

Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:17 am

When hovering over the attrition option, the text is displayed correctly, but clicking on it will change Naval Boxes Handling option.
EDIT: Also, the Lenin assassination attempt has no text.

Kotik
Lieutenant Colonel

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:58 am

von Sachsen wrote:When hovering over the attrition option, the text is displayed correctly, but clicking on it will change Naval Boxes Handling option.
EDIT: Also, the Lenin assassination attempt has no text.

Just some friendly advice von Sachen, to help the developers of this fine game.

The first problem has already been reported, but in the "help improve the game" sub-forum, http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=19203. A moderator maybe should move it to this forum.

the second problem, please create a separate thread because your problem dont have anything to do with with my original problem. It will be easier for the developers to find the problem and can then do something about it.

Return to “RUS Technical support / Aide technique”