Dabel
Civilian

Erorr

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:21 pm

[img]http://pictureup.cz/picture/verejny/92099209problém.jpg[/img]

Can you help me,pls?

Cat Lord

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:28 am

Can you post the file called "!Main log.txt" that should be in the folder "[C:\Program Files\]Revolution under Siege\RUS\Logs" (or wherever you installed the game) ?

Cat
[CENTER]
Image[/CENTER]

Dabel
Civilian

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:34 am

Here

Romanov
Civilian

Loading Error

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Hi guys, I have a problem... When I start the game I hear The International song, it loads and when it is ready an error pops up... It says something about DirectX and MainMenu.png missing or something like that... If you need more information, I will upload a pic but if you know whats happening, please help!

Romanov
Civilian

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Ahhh sorry guys, I didn't saw that there is a post like mine already.. This can be locked.

Rafiki

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:46 pm

[color="Blue"]Merged into the thread I imagine you were thinking of[/color]
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

Romanov
Civilian

Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Ok, this is the "!Main log.txt" ... Check and tell us what's wrong...
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Rafiki

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:13 pm

I'm afraid we have somewhat of a dilemma here.

This error has so far only been reported with cracked versions of the game. Since we have reason to believe that this error is a result of the cracking process itself (and therefore will not occur with legitimate copies), we'll have to insist that you send a mail to support@ageod.com, with your serial key included, if you want us to investigate any further into this problem. Failure to do so will leave us few options in how to follow up on this.

If you do indeed have legitimate copies of the game, we apologise for the inconvenience of this.

Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Romanov
Civilian

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Yeah, I am with a cracked copy of the game.. But really want to try it. I will wait to see if it's possible to fix it.

Rafiki

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:50 pm

There is a demo available which should give you a good picture of whether or not you will enjoy the game. Citing "want to try the game" as reason for using a cracked game rings hollow in my ears sinc eit is neither understandable nor acceptable.

[color="Red"]Pirates are not welcome around here, and your posting privileges have therefore been revoked. If you decide to buy the game, contact support@ageod.com and we'll discuss reinstating them[/color].

Frankly, I'm a bit disgusted by all this. Not only is the RUS team cheated, but the people who cracked the game make RUS look bad by introducing bugs that aren't in the game to begin with. Add to that the audacity of coming to these forums to get tech support for it, and it all leaves a foul taste in my mouth.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Rafiki

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:52 pm

[color="Blue"]I'm closing this thread. If it turns out that Dabel has a legitimate issue, we'll re-open it[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Return to “RUS Technical support / Aide technique”