TheDoctorKing

Recruit prisoners and recruit party members not working

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:58 am

I got these to work the first time in my game, but the second time I chose them they did not fire.

I'm using the Fatal Years mod, and I reported this to Clovis, but I'm guessing that this is something in vanilla since he didn't report making any changes in these events.
Stewart King

"There is no substitute for victory"

Depends on how you define victory.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hohenlohe

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:08 am

TheDoctorKing wrote:I got these to work the first time in my game, but the second time I chose them they did not fire.

I'm using the Fatal Years mod, and I reported this to Clovis, but I'm guessing that this is something in vanilla since he didn't report making any changes in these events.

Dear doctorking, you are right that the prisoner option is not fully working in the current version in Vanilla and it seems that the Red Air Force option made some troubles too.

greetings

Hohenlohe
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne
General of the Army

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:22 am

The recruit generals (various) don't work right either. Some improvements will hopefully be coming soon.

lycortas
Sergeant

re

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 pm

The recruit generals option works fine. The others (air force, prisoners, party members) only work once.

Michael

blackknight
Conscript

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Is this still a problem? Recruit Party members worked once for me the whole game.

Captain
Captain

Me too!

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 am

Red air force and prisoners worked once now don't work :( . Red generals no worries :)
Don't know about party members?

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”