Changes since RC11a:
- Newest Game engine
- [color=#008000]Fixes obscure AutoRaise bug [for spontaneous arrival of Militia, Partisans, etc.: not used currently in ROP][/color]
- [color=#0000ff]Adjusted Naval Supply system[/color]
- [color=#008000][color=black]Thanks to Clovis good work (work done by modding the AI), the AI is now better for winter quartering and objectives assessment.
- Events were omitted for several beta releases. Reinstated in 1.03 RC12
- “Priority” of AI Event processing adjusted, to ensure AI Winter Quarters and AI Saxon Capitulation events function properly.
- [color=red][color=#008000]Corrected event where Burtulin replaces Soltikov[/color]
- [color=#008000]Corrected first Swedish reinforcement Option to require ownership of Straslund.[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=red]In Saxon Capitulation:
- Reminder: if Prussia is AI, capitulation can also occur if
- [color=#008000]PRU maintains a Siege in Pirna for 2 turns (uses the new EvalBesieged script command!),[/color]
- and the requirements for Saxon Escape are not met (see next item).