Manstein
Brigadier General

bburns9 vs Manstein

Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:49 pm

At the game 1 bburns played as CSA and me as USA. I thought that the turn where the victory was achieved because NM was important for seeding, so, I used some trick-hands and I conquered quickly Memphis and Corinth, at third turn. bburns was a newby and it helped to me:

At game 2, we changed the sides. The game was more equalized than the numbers say, because bburns9 ever had opportunity for to take Memphis, till the last turn:

Anyway the results, I can say that bburns has been a good player, but he had very few experience at PBEM games. I think that bburns9 can be a great player and if somebody want play with he, could to play a interesting game.

Thanks to ChrisD for his great work hosting our games.

bburns9
Sergeant

Congrats to Manstein

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:54 pm

My first PBEM was quite a learning experience! I suppose I'm used to the campaign scenario where I can recover from my errors. Not so with only 8 turns and a very experienced player. Whoever gets Manstein next will surely have their hands full. I look forward to seeing how the rest of the tourney plays out for everyone.

BB
Find out what Grant drinks and send a barrel of it to each of my other generals! - A. Lincoln

Return to “2nd AACW PBEM Tournament (2009)”