ifailmore
Sergeant

asking any long term PON veteran

Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:58 am

I would like to ask if you have some historical scripts that is not on game or have been modded into would like to share or post a compilation so someone like me who dont know how can just put it in my game

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:48 am

here's an italian unification event, if you download it simply needs to go into the 'events' file and replace the current unification events.

this sorts out an error in the WW1 chain, but you'll need to do a copy and paste into the Balkan events file

this is a script that will make the AI build a reasonably historical late game navy (1910 or so). The only nation missing is Italy as that is what I was playing at the time

The 'help improve PoN' forum has a lot by Christophe but you need to some work to extract the information and paste into the event files.

I have coded up a lot of his work around Germany, Japan, Russia, the Balkan strand, WW1, Italy, Crimean War etc but that is all in the format of the spreadsheets that AGEOD need. Some will be in the patch (up to AGEOD to decide which) and what I'll do is then generate a set of modified events that people can use for their own purposes (ie an unofficial variant)

digging around in my old files, I've found and attached a complete balkan events file (so just copy into your directory), has an improved 1878 logic, the refinements to the wars of 1912-13 and a cleaned up WW1 chain. You'll need to unzip it.

[ATTACH]33914[/ATTACH]

the other source of scripts maybe the people involved in the large MP game that ran for a while. Not sure who is best to ask - SirGarnett? Kensia? Jim-NC?
Attachments
Balkans Crisis Events.zip
(3 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

ifailmore
Sergeant

Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:47 am

does this balkan crisis event still work for the latest beta patch?

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:21 pm

yes, it is independent of the game engine
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

Return to “Pride of Nations”