TXcavalier
Corporal

Taxes and Population Satisfaction

Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:53 am

I have all tax sliders at 0%. They have been like that for over a year. Yet, I continue to get regular notifications about population satisfaction being lowered through high taxation. What is causing this?

Jim-NC

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:00 am

I am not 100% sure about this, but I think that at any given tax level (even 0%), there is a small chance of population non-satisfaction. If you lower the taxes, they don't have non-satisfaction, but if you keep it steady, they start getting upset again (again, not 100% sure, but this matches my experience from playing the game).
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Durk

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:14 am

Also look at what your government can do with policy

czert2
Brigadier General

Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:50 pm

TXcavalier wrote:I have all tax sliders at 0%. They have been like that for over a year. Yet, I continue to get regular notifications about population satisfaction being lowered through high taxation. What is causing this?

Some ppl can simply never be satisfied :) . Yeas, at he told, lowering taxes simply lower chance to et that event, but i think that at some lvl- mayby 1% - and surely on 0% - you should never ever get that event. Hope they will fix/improve it it later patches, but dont have high hopes, since this is only this game specific.

Darthkommandant
Private

Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:44 pm

I had a problem with population satisfaction until northern Germany joined me(Prussia). Than I had plenty of resources to pacify my population and the gendarmes for those who were not swayed by my generous bribes errr handouts. I went from a low point of 30% to 89% satisfaction and no more strikes at all.

Return to “Pride of Nations”