1. How to win at Tannenberg? I've tried about 20 times on what I think are easiest settings. Best I get are draws, but I can leave Koenigsberg open to get a loss.
2. Victory screen seems strange - it says "Entente Victory" "Germany victory" this was when I lost Keonigsberg.
3. I get a CTD whenever I get to play the Breakthrough card. (But I'm on a laptop (well two actually - it runs better in XP with 2gb than on my newer Win 7 64 bit 3gb) so that may well be the issue if others don't have this. I've tried many combinations of screen size, music on/off etc.
4. Having messed around with all settings to try to get to easiest and avoid crashes - is there a quick reset to defaults?
5. If I use the AI to play battles does it play at best level or what the enemy AI is set to?