James D Burns

reinforcement bugs

Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:53 am

I’ve found a couple possible bugs in the revolutionary campaign.

Playing as the Continentals, I bought some artillery and the two units appeared in Wilmington even though it was British owned and controlled. The odd thing is I control all other major ports right now. Baltimore, New York, Philadelphia, etc. are all owned by me, but the purchased reinforcements appear in a British port…

The game needs to be able to tell the difference between rebel loyalty and control. Sending reinforcements to loyal ports should only occur if no other *controlled* loyal ports are available first.

The next possible bug occurred a few turns later when I got a Hortelez & Cie delivery event. A Pennsylvania regiment and an artillery unit appeared in the French West Indies for that event. I found it very odd that regiments would be raised here. I could understand it if just artillery or supply arrived here, but infantry regiments should not, unless they are foreign units.

Jim

lodilefty

Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:23 pm

:bonk:
Thanks for you inputs. We'll look at these :)
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Hok
General

Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:13 am

I found the reason why artillery appeared in Wilmington, we will fix this bug thank you.

We will improve Hortelez too.

Return to “Help to improve WIA”