LUDOPEREZ
Major

Bernaldo de Galvez map error and others

Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:49 am

When I play the Galvez's Scenary the cities of the rest of the map out of the scenary turn out to be changed decree.
For example New York as of Spanish property.
In addition I want to make notice another question The militiamen's unit that appears with Galvez in New Orleans has the same name that this the one that of garrison and after the first shift its eliminates without motive of dissolution appears in the log.
Not if it is a mistake due to the same name has that that of garrison.
Another possible mistake of this scenary and of others that I have played its that without apparent motive some units with a leader that not I activate this one, in the following shift appear bloquedas during a shift, that is to say they all appear with the padlock and it is not possible to do anything with them.
Congratulations for the game its great an entertaining more that the BOA1 that already is difficult.

PhilThib

Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:53 am

The unplayable part of the map should not be looked at :sourcil: ...and you should be glad the Spanish empire spans that far away...joking aside, this comes from some data which has not been adapted in the scenario for the parts of the map that cannot be played...long hours of work for no game effect...will be done when time is available though...thanks for spotting :siffle:

As for the militia that disappears, we shall check the reason :tournepas

LUDOPEREZ
Major

Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 am

And the topic of the units that remain blocked a shift after the inactive leader is a mistake ?or is like that? :sourcil:

Return to “Help to improve WIA”