Ebbingford wrote: the required number of units
I had an unusual situation once with the Fort that was to be built on the Mohican tribe settlement (Fort Edwards). Anyway the Indian tribe and settlement had been destroyed but I still sent the 4 units there. Come time for the fort to be built the garrison showed up but no fort. So I drug a artillery unit and supply and built the place for the garrison to stay since they were locked in place, probably not a good use of resources.
lodilefty wrote:I hope this helps :
Heldenkaiser wrote:Actually the fort IS there, only it's called Mohican Village.
TiFlo wrote:Game engine limitation?!
I thought there was no such thing with AGEOD
lodilefty wrote:Yes. Currently a game engine limitation.
We are lobbying for a solution
Heldenkaiser wrote:So Fort Wm. Henry does work because no previous structure is there?
- Ft Stanwix gets built on or after 1 November 1758, but only if Fort Bull is first destroyed.
- Fort Edward requires 4 units, no enemy in region, on or after 1 September 1755
- Fort Oswego requires 4 units, no enemy in region, control of the port, on or after 1 October 1755. Built originally as a stockade. If burned, will be rebuilt twice more as a Fort [33% probability each turn]. If both fort rebuilds are burned, the region will no longer be an Objective
- Fort William Henry requires 2 units, no enemy in region, control of the port, on or after 1 October 1755
- Fort Loudon gets built on 1 July 1756, only if the region Greenbrier is clear of enemy units that day. Once chance only. There are two Cherokee War bands that appear only if this fort is built.
- Fort Prince George gets built on 1 October 1756, only if the region Keeowee is clear of enemy units that day. Once chance only.
I hope this helps
Carnium wrote:Any chance to build this info into scenario description/tooltip somehow ?
It would help understand the "fort mistery" to many players
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests