Longhairedlout wrote:Hi there...thanks for the new patch
one question though.... I have been playing a Pbem with the 1.04c beta patch will the save game work ok with the 1.04c official patch ?
Campaigns [1755, 1775, 1776, 1778, 1812] and Montcalm 56 have events for reduced AI aggression in Winter months
- AI will see much less interest in doing Attack missions in winter.
- IA less restless
lodilefty wrote:Should be OK if you were using the last public beta...
- evt_nam_ecclaireus_winquarters <--- missing "takes winter quarters" message
- when French side purchases new ships in Northern Naval Entry and when you want to move them directly to New England shipping box the unit goes through London (???).It works normally if you move it region-to-region to New England shipping box.
hmm, the engine is correct, as the path through London is actually 2 days shorter!
We will examine rework of the transition links to the 'old world'
Thank you for your complete and concise feedback! Another excellent example of how the general community best helps improve the game for all of us.
Carnium wrote:That would do the trick
Does this mean that British ships would be able to reach London, but not the French ?
lodilefty wrote:nobody, but London and Paris should already be blocked anyway [this was done to help the AI: it kept sending fleets to blockade the capital, biggest port, etc....]
Carnium wrote:Was this added to the final 1.4c patch as in my game started with the beta patch (check my sent save game) you can easily move your fleet to London.
While blocking capital cities helps the AI in some ways it also takes away an important base for ship repairs ( like London).
arsan wrote:Hear! Hear!
And the units men/horses/guns numbers when pressing Control key too, please!
Siekster wrote:Hmm... that's funny.... that feature has always worked for me....
TheDeadeye wrote:okay here a few more bugs that I have encountered while playing with the 1.04c patch.
1) Some events in the AWI scenario are not working properly. For example I was playing as the Brits and sent a diplomat to Europe in order to counteract the FE increase. Problem was though that the FE by 1777 was at 0. I merely used the sent diplomat option when I got the event that Ben Frankling was sent to Europe. Gradually month per month my FE indicator slipped into the negative.... I had this problem before. It remained at -6 for the ramainder of the game and the sent diplomat option vanished totally. Eventually I get the event message saying that Spain and France declared war....however..I can still use the give concessions to France option....that clearly is not WAD. If they already decided to declare war on me...no point in appeasing them anymore at this stage.
2) Boarding units onto ships. Strangely enough I only encountered this problem in my recent game and never before. The problem is that I board the units as normal via drag n drop onto the ships. They are also shown as being onboard in the unit panel. However, when I move the ships all of the units will have disembarked again and the ships sail without the troops.
3) I just remembered back to the events. I was never be able to build replacements anymore via the military option screens past 1776.
4) The give amnesty to the southern colonies option is missing the tooltip text.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests