jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

save turn/next game turn

Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:56 pm

I admit I'm loving AGEOD game interface :coeurs:

Anyway I have a suggestion over save turn/next game turn buttons positioning.......

It's not first time I've gone pushing next game turn button, while I was thinking to push save turn button, may be in the rush for leaving the game running to a ringing phone!

It could be useful, may be in future games, to put these two critical buttons in different areas of the interface.......

Please, confirm I'm not the only dumb experiencing this kind of troubles :bonk: !

JastaV

Heldenkaiser
AGEod Grognard

Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:53 pm

Or maybe simply put a safeguard in ... "do you really want to resolve the turn" or something. (Make it optional if you think that some people will be annoyed by needing two clicks instead of one.) :cwboy:
[color="Gray"]"These Savages may indeed be a formidable Enemy to your raw American Militia, but, upon the King's regular & disciplined Troops, Sir, it is impossible they should make any Impression." -- General Edward Braddock[/color]
Colonial Campaigns Club (supports BoA and WiA)
[color="Gray"]"... and keep moving on." -- General U.S. Grant[/color]
American Civil War Game Club (supports AACW)

Nikel

Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:59 pm

I made some suggestions on the interface, one of them was to make the clock clickable, as an alternative button for next turn, and it was for the reason you say, I think that the area of the clock is big enough to minimize the mistakes

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=9208

Return to “Help to improve NCP!”