lodilefty

NCP 1.07 release candidate 2 code patch

Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:21 pm

http://ageoddl.telechargement.fr/temp/patch_NCP_v1.07rc2.zip

Nothing drastically new, but latest engine update to stay compatible with other games....
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Franciscus

Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Thanks.

Is the local_strings file that was missing from AACW RC2 patch also missing here ?

Omnius
Lieutenant Colonel

Victory Screen Bug

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:47 pm

I just purchased NCP a little over a week ago and finished my first complete game as the Prussian player in the short 1806 Jena scenario. As the Prussians I had 637 VP's to the AI's 92 VP's and I got the Stalemate screen telling me I had suffered a minor defeat. I checked the AI's side and it got a minor victory. All the AI managed was to capture Bremen and lost Napoleon being frozen to death besieging Magdeburg. I would call that a definite victory by me over the AI.

I sure hope that the victory determination will be corrected up to ensure that the player with the most VP's is judged the winner. Looks like the formula has the lowest VP's becoming the winner, in other words backwards. :wacko: Is this problem seen in any other AGEOD games or is it limited to NCP?

lodilefty

LocalStrings update November 29, 2010 17:51 UTC

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Should help with some of the Victory Conditions confusion:

Extract into \NCP\Settings folder
1 file will be overwritten
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

Bohémond

Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:15 am

Hello,

Lodilefty as you are making some corrections to LocalStrings_NCP, just to mention that text for evt_nam_SWE_Supply1808 and evt_nam_RUS_Supply1808 are ''inverted".

Regards

Bohémond

lodilefty

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:06 pm

Bohémond wrote:Hello,

Lodilefty as you are making some corrections to LocalStrings_NCP, just to mention that text for evt_nam_SWE_Supply1808 and evt_nam_RUS_Supply1808 are ''inverted".

Regards

Bohémond

Fixed for next update :thumbsup:
[CENTER][/CENTER]

lodilefty

Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:44 pm

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Return to “Help to improve NCP!”