Hohenlohe

Serial Key lost! Help needed!

Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Dear fellows, I bought NCP shortly after release as a physical boxed version.
Regretably I lost my printed order receipt due to some cleaning action in my living room, so I do not found it anymore.With the order receipt I lost my serial key too.
Please, can you help me anyway??

greetings

Hohenlohe :bonk:
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

MarkShot

Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Send an email to:

support [punctuation] ageod [punctuation] com

and they'll either retrieve your old serial or allocate you a new one. Please allow about 24 hours for your request to be handled as it is still the weekend.

Thanks for your patience.

lodilefty

Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Just to be clear, that would be:
support@ageod.com
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

dooya

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Hohenlohe wrote:Dear fellows, I bought NCP shortly after release as a physical boxed version.
Regretably I lost my printed order receipt due to some cleaning action in my living room, so I do not found it anymore.With the order receipt I lost my serial key too.
Please, can you help me anyway??

greetings

Hohenlohe :bonk:
Boxed version? Shouldn't the serial be printed on the back of the manual? :confused:
No quote - No bullshit!

Hohenlohe

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:35 pm

dooya wrote:Boxed version? Shouldn't the serial be printed on the back of the manual? :confused:

Sorry, dooya, that field is empty.I know that I got the serial at purchase with my order receipt. Das ist kein Witz, Dooya, ich hab wohl beim Aufräumen die ausgedruckte Auftragsbestätigung im Altpapier entsorgt und, da mein PC letztes Jahr crashte, hab ich auch nix mehr in meinen emails, was vor dem 20.Mai liegt.Bspw. hab ich meine Bestätigung für WIA noch in meinen emails.
Ich würde nur gerne wissen, an wen ich mich wenden kann.

greetings

Hohenlohe :wacko:

edit: have already written to support@ageod.com, thank you all
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

Pocus

Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:15 pm

and you got mail!

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

MarkShot

Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:54 pm

He has contacted me via PM and let me know that his keys turned up.

Well, anyway, thanks for taking care of this!

Hohenlohe

Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Yes I found a letter from Henry D. who explained me in a similar case where to look for the key, but as I now saw the same -nothing in the white field on the back of the manual - I got a little panic as it was a long time ago since I installed NCP and I didn't remember that explanation from Henry.My last installment of NCP was lost as my boot disk has gone up in smoke in my pc crash march 2007 so I know not how to do.Now I found the letter and the advice that the serial key must be on the backside of the manual.Today morning I looked again and now I have to regret that I brought some unrest to you because I found it on the upper backside of the manual inmidst of some graphic art where I had not seen it before because I only had looked on the white field for an entry of the key.So please excuse me,it was my fault.I will now delete your email, because I have no need for a new key...Sorry again...

greetings and thanks to you both :coeurs:

Hohenlohe

edit:I had bought the game from Henry D. via Si-games as I now know...
R.I.P. Henry D.

MarkShot

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Michael,

Glad that you have both your PC running after the crash and found your keys.

Also, as I told you privately it warms my heart to see that you keep the memory of our dear brother, Henry, alive. We lost part of our humor and warmth when he passed.

Thanks for keeping us updated on your key search. We'll always be here if you should need us.

Take care.

Return to “NCP Technical support / Aide technique”