Ian Salisbury
Civilian

Problems with loading

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:26 pm

I bought the game today from a UK high street store called Game. Had some problems loading the game but eventually one of my two machines managed to do so.

But now it keeps asking me to type the serial number exactly as written on the manual. I have tried several times making sure to include the hyphens but still it won't accept it. I noticed thread saying the Us and Vs could be printed badly on the doumentation but that still hasn't solved my problem. The print on the manual looks fairly clear to me albeit it is not printed in the white space but rather at the top of the back page. Are there any other combinations of letters that could be printed incorrectly?

I've also tried installing the Foundation patch - although it's hard to tell if I need it though, even harder to understand what I'm doing with the patch since my French is pretty poor! The box certainly mentions Nobilis but it's an English version distributed by Ascaron. :(

Any ideas on what I can do?

Primasprit

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:57 pm

Hi Ian,

sorry for the inconvenience.
Please send the serial as you read it and your post above (simply copy-paste) to [email="support@ageod.com"]support@ageod.com[/email].

Cheers
Norbert

(BTW: You don't need the foundation patch.)

Ian Salisbury
Civilian

Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Hi Norbert

Thanks for your help but I did manage to solve it - one of my 2s wasn't a 2 but a Z :)

Cheers

Ian

Primasprit

Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:15 pm

:thumbsup:

Return to “NCP Technical support / Aide technique”