I'd appreciate some help on using this command to fix Urumqi by making it a Chinese colony in a save game by adding an event to the front of the China events file (my guess where it would go). Looking at save files for editing looks impenetrable.
Thanks for any advice.
- XIN is the tag for Xinjiang (I already know the Area ID is 157; 1231 is Urumqi region ID)
- Lowering CP from 101 is needed to make it a colonial rather than national region [I assume changing owner is not enough since the rest of the area is colonial territory and assume that setting Colony status does not automatically change CPs to fit].
- There is some command that I can't find right now that sets region and area CP (analogous to ChangeLoyaltyFac) - I don't see anything that does. Need help here if this is needed.
- Setting the area CP to 40 and then raising the capital to 60 is safe to qualify for Colony status.
- If the CP is reduced below 101, it is in the right range to set the area as a colony.
- I can use any old evt files references, and if there is no file it just message logs the title so don't need to bother with images for this.
SelectFaction = $CHI
SelectRegion = $Urumqi
StartEvent = evt_nam_CHI_UrumqiFix1855|1|2|evt_txt_CHI_UrumqiFix|Event-img_CHI_EmperorDaoguangDied1850|$Urumqi|NULL
MinDate = 1855/02/25
MaxDate = 1855/04/25
Probability = 100
DescEvent = evt_nam_CHI_UrumqiFix1855
ChangeRgnOwner = XIN
SetAreaCP = 40
SetRgnCP = 60
SetColStatusArea = 157;2