alexander seil

Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:33 am

calvinus wrote:Ok, do not worry. I kept note of all bugs since the old forum! I have the complete list...
I'll try to do my best to fix the most urgent bugs. Unfortunately the time is very very short... :p leure:

Speaking of urgent bugs, though, I found a big one (but easy to fix):

The Eastern Roman Empire *cannot* build dromons/fire dromons in scenarios starting after AD 534. The problem is that the event that allows dromons activates in AD 534 (and for fire dromons later?), but these events are disabled in later scenarios, so there's no way to upgrade from galleys :p leure:

calvinus

Sat May 03, 2008 3:04 pm

Herewith the list of all improvements and fixes that I already finalized for Patch 1.07c:

- Imporvement: added frequency for minor Ethnics assimilation tests (expressed in months, see in GameRules DB, line PAF)
- Fixed bug: the checks for entrance in play of historical leaders were working only for monarch, not for common leaders
- Fixed bug: when a vassal army was marching through the country of the dominant nation, the crossed province generated no income
- Fixed bug: when a vassal army was meeting an army of the dominant nation, they fought each other
- Fixed bug: Graft stratagem was wrongly applied, as no cost was applied on playing nation's treasury and the diplomatic relations improvement was wrongly applied
- Improvement: added reciprocity in diplomatic relations change for 'Gift' and 'Threaten' diplomatic embassies
- Fixed bug: wrong sprites for some religions (Acacianism, Alawism, Bogomilism, Karaism, Kharijism, Monotheletism, Mutazilism, Origenism, and Sunni Muslim)
- Improvement: deadline date for all historical events that can trigger 'technological improvements' (i.e.: Dromons / Fire Dromons for Byzantium) has been set to 31 Dec 1066, so that now this technological advances are now available also in later scenarios!
- Fixed Bug: the 'Bribe' embassy now works fine

I'm going forward in order to do the best as possible...

Thanks for your patience,
Calvinus.

calvinus

Sat May 03, 2008 3:15 pm

alexander seil wrote:- there are some unit types present in some scenarios that aren't supposed to be there (since they were dropped from the game), such as "Legion" (it seems identical to heavy infantry?) and "Revoltee" (Visigoth territory, year 450 AD).

I checked this point. It's a wanted design point. These units are available at scenario setup, but you can't build new ones... let's say these are the LAST Roman legions... keep them intact as long as you can! No new ones will come back!

alexander seil

Sat May 03, 2008 10:56 pm

Ahh, that makes more sense, thank you :D

Return to “Great Invasions”