jackfox
Sergeant

Graphics mixed up in recruitment panel

Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:21 pm

Just a very minor graphics issue here. I noticed in the recruitment panel on the artillery tab that the little graphical representations of the cannon are incorrect. The 10lb Parrotts, 20lb Parrotts, and Rodman guns are shown as a brass cannon while the 12lb smoothbore guns (Napoleons I assume) are shown as an iron cannon. I believe these should be switched so that the Parrotts are the black iron and the 12lb guns are the brass.

PhilThib

Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:02 pm

Interesting comment, we missed the clue...we can fix it by interverting the pictures indeed...for next patch though... :indien:

sval06
Captain

Other "problem"

Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:57 pm

Pas un bug, mais un autre petit problème d'affichage.

Dans le tableau d'achats des unités, rayon marine: Le CSA a plus de navires possibles que de cases.

Du coup ça dépasse sur le bas: là où il y a des indications utiles comme le budget restant, les coûts de construction qui deviennent alors masqués par des images (très jolies d'ailleurs) d'Ironclads.

Ce serait possible de créer une seconde page, ou un défilement des unités et d'éviter ceci (sinon on peut vivre avec avec un peu d'entrainement je pense)?

Return to “Help to improve AACW!”