AGEod's American Civil War Update 1.16a QwikFix 3
August 26, 2012
You must apply patch 1.16a BEFORE applying this QwikFix.
This is a cumulative fix, Including all fixes since patch 1.16a.
Changes from previous QF highlighted in blue.
- Added Camden, VA (Burkeville) to the “Close to Richmond” area [was omitted from 1.16a]
- LocalStrings updates and corrections
- Corrected “Seaman” ability to actually give the move bonus
- Added Special Orders:
- Destroy Unit: allows the complete destruction of the selected units.
- Surrender: Allows the selected group to surrender while under siege. Reduces VP and NM awarded to the enemy or lost by the player.
- For both, Units that are Fixed via Setup or Event cannot be destroyed.
- Units being “built” and “Static Militia” [those with MoveRatio=0] CAN be destroyed. [aka “Spiking the Guns”]
I have not been able to verify the "savings" promised from "Surrender", and so welcome any "volunteer" who wishes to do a rigorous analysis.