PhilThib wrote:You have made a sound analysis
Jabberwock wrote:Most regiments, depleted or not, will use 2 supply/turn. Add a little to compensate for weather.
jkk wrote:So that would mean that a force of four regiments slightly strains a town with a supply level of 8, at least in winter? If that's so, I'm definitely going to have to scatter my people some. Can't be helped, I guess.
Supply is generated in amounts expressed in supply chips (SC), which come in two varieties: a full SC holds 5 supply points and 2 ammos points, while a basic SC only holds 5 supply points.
- The countryside of a region generates 0-4 basic SC to unbesieged units (depending on civilization level, weather and looted status). When enemy armies co-exist in the same region, the region’s supply is distributed proportionally to the percentage of military control.
- Level 1 cities and Indian villages generate 1 basic SC.
- Unbesieged level 2 (or +) cities, forts, depots and unblockaded harbors generate full SCs as follows (cumulative):
- 1 / city level
- 1 / port level
- 5 if there is a fort in the region
- 10 if there is a depot in the region
SC do not accumulate from one turn to another: they only serve to replenish regiments and supply wagons. Any surplus is lost.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests