Which topic do you prefer for the first Ageod game using the new engine?

Poll runs till Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:12 pm

New engine means new life, what about fantasy of SF.
4%
New wargame and niche topic, this is what I like from Ageod: Peloponnesian War, Crusades,...
43%
Better to start avoiding risks, a WWII game is a safe bet. Specify Europe or Pacific.
9%
Yep, new engine, but give us what be want, American Civil War III.
28%
Known grounds, but no more civil war games please,. Recreate another Ageod game, specify topic.
13%
Other.
1%

Total votes: 67
Citizen X
General of the Army

Re: Poll. New engine first game.

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:22 am

Khanti wrote:Example: the city of PRZEMYSL (in fact Przemyśl) mostly spelled Przesmyl or worst.
Look at Revolution Under Siege, Napoleon's Campaigns, Rise Of Prussia, Pride of Nations, To End All Wars :confused:

Warhammer 40k is just fine !

God bless copy&paste I would say :)

Khanti
Lieutenant

Re: Poll. New engine first game.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:37 am

I would gladly re-edit all those names to make proper copy-paste form as part time job, but don't know how to apply for that job and if anyone is interested in.

I. I hope new engine will have option for random generals creation (auto-generator like in HOI4 with random national names). Could be set in options: play with random generals or only with scripted (historical) ones.

II. And better F1 filter options (unit/generals search like in AACW when all can filtered divisions and generals much better than newer games).
Meteoryt-like user. Strikes and disappears.

Return to “General discussions”