paulferris1964
Conscript

Re: Mod for 1701 WSS campaign

Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:02 am

Unfortunately, the dropbox links for the mod no longer appeaer to work (files deleted)

Aqua-Something
Conscript

Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:02 pm

I have a .zip folder with an updated version of the mod if anyone is interested. It was sent to me by Hoots Maguire, one of the mod testers (you can see some exchanges between him and the creator earlier in the thread). I'll be happy to send it to whoever wants it.

Cleric55
Civilian

Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:41 pm

Ani77 wrote:
Bohémond wrote:Thank you HootsMaguire !

Credits to my teammate Delcastel for sugesting, moding, testing...... and playing this mod :hat:

Regards

Thank so much for this info keep it up. fmwhatsapp apk

What is there to thank about?

andrzej
Major

Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:08 pm

Aqua-Something wrote:I have a .zip folder with an updated version of the mod if anyone is interested. It was sent to me by Hoots Maguire, one of the mod testers (you can see some exchanges between him and the creator earlier in the thread). I'll be happy to send it to whoever wants it.

Please help me get a copy of this mod.

Aqua-Something
Conscript

Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:37 pm

andrzej wrote:
Aqua-Something wrote:I have a .zip folder with an updated version of the mod if anyone is interested. It was sent to me by Hoots Maguire, one of the mod testers (you can see some exchanges between him and the creator earlier in the thread). I'll be happy to send it to whoever wants it.

Please help me get a copy of this mod.

PM sent.

andrzej
Major

Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:20 pm

Aqua-Something wrote:
andrzej wrote:Please help me get a copy of this mod.

PM sent.

Thank you . I'm already downloading.

Aqua-Something
Conscript

Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:57 pm

andrzej wrote:
Aqua-Something wrote:
andrzej wrote:Please help me get a copy of this mod.

PM sent.

Thank you . I'm already downloading.

No problem! If you ever want to try the mod in multiplayer, let me know! I can host and I don't mind playing either side.

Antonius67
Conscript

Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:38 pm

I'd be very grateful if you could send me the mod too. Is this the most up to date version of it?

Aqua-Something
Conscript

Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:08 pm

Antonius67 wrote:

I'd be very grateful if you could send me the mod too. Is this the most up to date version of it?

Sure, I'll send you a link to the folder and some easy installation instructions by PM.

And I think it is the most up to date version, but I'm not exactly sure. I know that it includes some updates such as a fix to storms (they won't wipe out fleets in one turn anymore but cause serious attrition which can be crippling if consistently ignored). The music is also better (I think the old tracks are still there but the soundtrack was expanded greatly) and I assume some of the other fixes that were released alongside the storm fix are also included. I've actually lost contact with Hoots Maguire (the playtester who sent me the updated file) so I'm not sure if he was using the final version.

Antonius67
Conscript

Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:04 pm

Aqua-Something wrote:Sure, I'll send you a link to the folder and some easy installation instructions by PM..

Thank you for sending this. Much appreciated!

macpiluop
Civilian

Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:30 am

This mod 1701 WSS campaign really works. I read the whole article and i followed it to run the application.online insta reels save

RangerBooBoo
Private

Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:14 am

Can I get a copy of this mod still?

paulferris1964
Conscript

Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:34 am

Deleted

Aqua-Something
Conscript

Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:34 am

RangerBooBoo wrote:Can I get a copy of this mod still?

Yes, I sent you the link

maréchal de Turenne
Civilian

Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:43 pm

to Aqua-Something :
Hello Sir,

I hope it is the good way to do. I never sent any message on a forum before !

Would you be so kind and send me a link to the mod ?

Greetings,

A Frenchman

Aqua-Something
Conscript

Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:18 pm

maréchal de Turenne wrote:

to Aqua-Something :
Hello Sir,

I hope it is the good way to do. I never sent any message on a forum before !

Would you be so kind and send me a link to the mod ?

Greetings,

A Frenchman

Oui, bien sûr. Je vous envoie un message perso avec le lien.

maréchal de Turenne
Civilian

Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:03 am

Un grand merci à vous Aqua-Something ! (aussi un « Frenchman » ?)

Très volontiers pour une PBEM.
Je ne l'ai encore jamais fait, mais dans mes précédents jeux AGEOD, je finissais par m'ennuyer un peu une fois que j'avais compris les "trucs" pour battre l'IA. Un humain est plus imprévisible, je pense !
Il faudra seulement que je trouve un peu de temps (aïe...) pour m'entraîner, et que j'aie le moyen de vous contacter par message privé (pour l'instant cela semble impossible).

Cordialement,
J. M.

(MAYBE IF THE MODERATOR COULD ALLOW THIS TO BE A PRIVATE MESSAGE ?)

lodilefty

Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:23 pm

maréchal de Turenne wrote:Un grand merci à vous Aqua-Something ! (aussi un « Frenchman » ?)

Très volontiers pour une PBEM.
Je ne l'ai encore jamais fait, mais dans mes précédents jeux AGEOD, je finissais par m'ennuyer un peu une fois que j'avais compris les "trucs" pour battre l'IA. Un humain est plus imprévisible, je pense !
Il faudra seulement que je trouve un peu de temps (aïe...) pour m'entraîner, et que j'aie le moyen de vous contacter par message privé (pour l'instant cela semble impossible).

Cordialement,
J. M.

(MAYBE IF THE MODERATOR COULD ALLOW THIS TO BE A PRIVATE MESSAGE ?)

You need 3 posts to activate PM.

morane
Civilian

Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:32 pm

Hello
This post had escaped me. It must be said that this forum is unfortunately not the most active.
I would be very interested in this Mod, Without abusing would it still be possible to get it
Thank you in advance.

Aqua-Something
Conscript

Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:02 pm

UPDATE: for anyone currently using with the mod or wanting to do so, I hope to remove the AJE-style storm feature added by its creator. I like the addition of storms in principle, but they still destroy fleets (and loaded armies) wholesale like in AJE. The destruction isn't historically justifiable from my own research on the period and makes naval operations a huge risk, which is a shame because I think naval landings are one of the strong elements of the game that both sides can make use of (and it makes the game more replayable).

I think I found where the relevant files are but I'm not sure how to remove the feature without breaking anything, so if anyone is interested and knows how to mess with scripts in Ageod games, please let me know.

Searry
Colonel

Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:20 pm

Does anyone have the files for this mod as the dropbox files have been deleted?

Aqua-Something
Conscript

Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:29 am

Searry wrote:Does anyone have the files for this mod as the dropbox files have been deleted?

Yes, I'll send you the link in a sec.

Also, for anyone interested, storms can be turned off by going into the WSS Mod/GameData/MapAleas folder and editing the 3 storm files (they are numbered 1-3).

All you need to do is set the TurnProba and RegionProba to 0 in each file and save.

Vanilla weather patterns at sea are preserved, including rain, gales, and the "harsh weather" state.
Last edited by Aqua-Something on Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Benoît
Civilian

Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:34 pm

Hi, can i have the mod too? I delete the mod 8 month ago... :(

krellmalric
Civilian

Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:34 am

Hi can somebody send me the link for the mod. Thank you in advance.

andrzej
Major

Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:27 pm

krellmalric wrote:Hi can somebody send me the link for the mod. Thank you in advance.

Here is the link to the mod I saved - link

Prodipmohato
Civilian

Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:56 pm

JDwoody wrote:Would I be able to get a link to this mod? I added you as a friend on the forum but I can't DM yet apparently because I haven't made enough posts to do so. However, I'm really interesting in checking this mod out since I love WSS :D

Unfortunately, I can't provide you with specific links as my browsing capability is disabled. youtubevanced

Aqua-Something
Conscript

Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:16 pm

Here is the link to the most recent version with my storm fix instructions included:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link

Return to “Wars of Succession”